Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thing 8 Update - month 3

First and foremost, let me begin by asking for a drum roll, please.....

Thing 8: Be a non-smoker: Yes, ladies and gentlemen, Supergirl is pleased to announce that it has been 3 months since my last cigarette. Woo hoo!!!! Finally, finally I am not obsessing daily over smoking, though it has been a very long and difficult road. I still dream about smoking, but even in my dreams feel guilty for cheating, and wake up even more resolved not to ever smoke again. I feel like I'm ready to cross this off the list, but my sister (a smoker) is coming to visit me for Christmas, and that always opens the door to temptation. So, I will force myself to leave this on my list until her visit is over, just in case....

I really do have updates on some of the others (Thing 5 and Thing 7), but the pictures are on my other computer and a true update will require visuals. So alas, those updates will have to wait another day. In the meantime, let's all celebrate my Thing 8 Success to Date -- in and of itself, that update is good enough to make up for the fact that it's been a month since my last post, right???

1 comment:

P said...

Congratulations! That's a huge milestone. And hang in there over christmas.