Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Thing 16

I was hoping to post about my progress on a bunch of Things, but alas, there has been none...

The good news, however, is that I finally have a new Thing to take the place of "TBD" as #16 on my list: Update Jessica's baby book

In reality, this should probably be start Jessica's baby book.... the one I had to have 6 weeks before her due date, the one I lost sleep over, the one I searched high and low for and could not stop obsessing about. The beautiful pink one that's still wrapped in plastic in the closet in the nursery. Yes, Jessica will be two in June....

Good news, though! Somewhere around here is a stack (OK, many stacks) of papers from the doctor with all her stats, her bracelet from the hospital and a bunch of other "stuff" to go in the book. The key will be to find it all and transfer it from the papers to the book. My goal is to do it before her birthday, but that's only a month away.... wish me luck!

No comments: