Monday, September 17, 2007

Things 8, 9 & 10

Update on Thing 8 - Be a non-smoker: It's been 3.5 days since my last cigarette, and I'm feeling very confident in my "non-smoker" status. It's still a struggle but I'm fighting through it, and I am SO proud of myself! As I mentioned in my last post, I'm leaving this one on the list for a while, until I'm sure I don't relapse. I don't plan to post regular updates on this one, except if I cheat. Assume that no news = still going strong!

Thing 9 - Finish 1 more quilt: DONE! (pictures below -- this mom picked a yellow Tigger fabric, and asked for yellow and orange to match) Of course, as promised, Thing 9 will be replaced by:

Thing 10 - Finish 1 more quilt! (I know, this one's getting pretty boring... only 3 more to go after Thing 10!)


No comments: