Friday, July 6, 2007

Thing 1: During

Definite progress, woo hoo!! I spent most of the day on July 4th pulling things OUT of the closet. Gosh, what a mess! Here's how it looked mid-way through taking stuff out:


I decided to hang a second shelf at the top of the closet, since there was a ton of dead space up there. This was no easy task, let me tell ya! Just picking it out at Home Depot, having it cut, getting it home and carrying it up the stairs was a project and a half. Actually hanging it up was the easy part! There's 14 inches between the shelf and the ceiling, by almost 11 feet long, and the entire shelf only contains quilt batting and pillow forms. **sigh**


Of course, all this stuff just landed on the bed.....


It's already looking a lot better than this, but I wanted to get the "during" pictures posted. I'm on a mission to COMPLETE this project today, I've even taken the afternoon off from work to get it done. A few new storage bins, a small bookshelf, some new labels, and I'm almost there!!


No comments: