Friday, July 13, 2007

Thing 4: Takes 2, 3 & 4

I'm beginning to think this one is impossible....

Take 2, Wednesday:
Made it to almost 8pm with no frustration. Then after her bath and only 1 hour before bedtime, 4-year-old daughter decides she needs to do her "ballerina dancing" before she can get her hair brushed, put her pajamas on or complete the beaded necklace she just had to make for her aunt, who we were going to visit on Thursday. Mommy lost it. **sigh**

Take 3, Thursday:
Though I'm sure I got frustrated with 4-year-old, Thursday's breaking point was while we were visit said Aunt, and Hubby was too involved watching Jeopardy! to keep the 1-year-old from crawling to and eating the dog's food for the FOURTH time. **sigh**

Take 4, Friday:
I don't even want to talk about this morning. Let's just mention that I didn't get back from Aunt's house until after midnight and the alarm goes off before 6am.

I'm going to have to think long and hard about trying this a 5th day in a row...

No comments: